skull clock

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

my holiday

My holiday was nice,juz till the day after the holiday,which was two days ago.but this holiday rox!!I went to genting highlands at first,it was like damn high and my dad n his friend took turns to drive,it took about six hours plus a traffic jam.ha.and after dat i went to the cruise dat i always go..superstar virgo.and it was luxurious.I played mushiking the king of beetles there and lost all good betle cards.I was lyk overseas the whole week but i went to my friends house for a day=P and i got scolded by teacher coz i cant finish my homework and i stayed back for recess to complete,waaa finally completed,and i juz stayed back for two days sia.Oh, gotta go for my father's friend's birthday..cant paste any pics now....=P maybe later this post will hav pics.

No comments: