skull clock

Thursday, August 16, 2007

today


bored..



....Boring,i feel so bored so i went posting things on my blog,im doing e-learning homework at my uncle's house..=( And i always tot i can play com there,but my da dont allow coz exam is coming,in four days...I don really hav much confidence..and my damn sis,buy dat stupid hamster and now I think she iz gonna kill it.She keep on playing wif one and dropped it on the floor two times,I still think having a dog is better,coz we are not torturing it,when i see animals in cages wif such a small area,i always feel sad..wad if we are the animal in cage,like in jail,no freedom..dog is much better coz it has more space and the owners always brings them out for a walk...unless they abuse.hmph,boring..cant play computer cant do anything fun for four days...no even more,a week,boring!!!=( hmph......

No comments: