skull clock

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Blog 2 and E-learning day



Hi,is'nt my blog nice??my new skin,and blah blah blah,i think it is really very nice,i luv it!!!And uhh theres music on my blog too,so if you want to hear,juz go to the bottom and click on that arrow thing beside that bar thing,srry i did'nt put the title,but i think you will know songs title,I think there is on the bar......And my new tag box(c box)I think i will start to use musics on Imeem,and make it auto play.And it was E-learning day at school while all the primary fives get to go home and learn on thier computer,but my father want me 2 come to school coz he iz not at home'_' !!! But I think it was one of the best days in school,It was very fun indeed.I get to play wif my friends,and staring the screen for almost the whole school day,It was nice coz i was sitting in a air conditioned room.It rawks!!And we can go for breaks ourselves without the teaher's permission!!!Thiz juz rawk too much!!And If the song dosen't work,click F5 to refresh or you can right click then click refresh,or u can clcik on the arrow there.Enjoy ur stay here:).

No comments: